Traffic Engineering & Transport Planning Agency
Notification of Traffic Engineering and Transportation Planning Agency (TEPA) in the Extraordinary Issue of the Punjab Gazette was published vide registered No. L-7532 dated 24-11-2014.
TEPA is working for the Achievement of Safe, Efficient and Convenient movement of people and goods in Faisalabad city and in other Teshils.
- To put in place an efficient signage system for Faisalabad city.
- To make the transportation system safe and secure.
- To introduce environment friendly transportation system.
- To improve the performance of existing transport network.
- To conduct traffic surveys and studies of city roads and parking lots.
- Preparation of traffic improvement plan
- An effective system of signage to facilitate the flow of traffic and road users.
- Provision of technical and professional assistance to other relevant development agencies.
- Any other activity to augment traffic and transportation management system in the city.
PROJECTS OF TEPA
- FAISALABAD CITY
Designed by TEPA = 46 Projects
- TEHSIL JARANWALA
Designed by TEPA = 05 Projects
- TEHSIL TANDLIANWALA
Designed by TEPA = 03 Projects