Chief Engineer is In-charge of this Department. Who coordinates and supervises all the activities of this Department.
Responsibilities: The Engineering Department is responsible for planning, analyzing and implementing system extension projects; planning, design, and construction of major facility replacements; capital improvement projects; continuing improvements to water system standards; and technical assistance to other departments.
Engineering Wing has been organized to perform the following functions: -
- Execution of Development Works in Housing Schemes.
- Construction of Roads, Flyover & Under pass in the City.
- Construction of Office Building, Residences, Flats, Shops, Educational Building & Sports Facilities.
- Development of Katchi Abadies/Labor Colonies.
- Electrification/Street Light of Schemes.
- Maintenance of FDA Buildings.
- Construction/Upgrading and improvement of intra city roads within Metropolitan Area.
- Development/Up gradation of city roads under various heads i.e. ADP, KPP, Special grants Own Sources etc.
- Ring Road Faisalabad.
- Dualization of Satiana Road up to Bye-
- Dualization of Summandri Road up to Bye-Pass.