Planning & Development
Director (P & D): is In-charge of this Department. Who coordinates and supervises all the activities of this Department.
The Planning and Development Department has always a vital role in any organization, not only in Pakistan but all over the world. Directorate of Planning and Development P&D, besides planning, also oversees the developmental activities, in shape of civil work, Human Resource Development (HRD). The basic objective of the department is to arrange development funds for strengthening and progress department to provide quality and research in the field of Engineering.
1. Planning Include Policy and Development.
2. Coordination of foreign aid and technical assistance from abroad through Economic Affairs Division.
3. Conducting economic research.
4. Processing of all development Schemes, Program and perposal submitted by other department.
5. Monitoring the progress and evaluation of develpment schemes and writing their critical appraisal.
6. Initiating measures for giving suitable publicity to the Development Plans and educating the public on the results achieved from time.
7. Dealing with service matters of the Department except those entrusted to the Services and General Administration Department.
8. To assist and coordinate with the Development Projects for Strengthening and Launching of Various Developmental activities.
9. To Scrutinize and submit the Development Projects of the department for seeking funding.