Director (TP-I): is In-charge of this Department. Who coordinates and supervises all the activities of this Department.
- Approval of building plans of residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and all other public utility sites in FDA schemes
- To check the violations against the approved building plans/building regulations
- Processing of land use conversion according to policy/rules
- To issue completion certificate of all buildings erected on plots of FDA schemes
- To check and remove un-authorized constructions, encroachments and illegal land use conversions in FDA schemes under Punjab Development of Cities Act, 1976
- Planning and design of plans in FDA schemes
- Processing and disposal of complaints regarding town planning situations in FDA schemes
- Processing and issuance of No Objection Certificates for establishment of different land uses Petrol Pumps, CNG Stations, Mosques, Public Buildings in the light of prevailing policies and other related planning documents in FDA Schemes
o Town Planning Directorate, was constituted in the Budget of 1976.
o Town Planning Directorate-I & II were established in the Budget of 2007-08
o TP-I Directorate is dealing with the affairs of Building Control of Gulfishan Colony, Gulistan-I,II, Madina Town,Nazimabad, Allama Iqbal Colony, Saeedabad, Weaver Colony, Gulberg Colony No.I,II, Gulshan Colony, Awami Colony, Ahmad Nagar, Millat Town, Sir Syed Town, 212/I,II and FDA City Housing Scheme etc.
o All proposed plans of buildings are being processed as per Building & Zoning Regulations 2008.
o In case of violation cases are being sent in the court of Senior Special (Judicial) Magistrate, FDA under the provision of the Punjab Development of Cities Act 1976 and Disposal of Land by Development Authorities (Regulations) Act 1998.
o Compoundable deviations are being dealt according to the Penalty Rules approved by the Governing Body of FDA in year 1997.
o Conversion cases are being processed as per Punjab Development Authorities land use Conversion (Classification Reclassification and Redevelopment) Rules 2009, dated 14-10-2009.
o Demolition cases are referred to demolition squad headed by Estate Officer, FDA under the control of D(EM-I).
o Preparation of Architectural Designs of F.D.A projects.