FDA City Housing Scheme Faisalabad
Reforming in Estate Managment :
FDA CITY HOUSING SCHEME FAISALABAD
"A City within a City"
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
- FDA requested Govt. of Punjab for transfer of state land.
- Summary was approved by Chief Minister Punjab on 25.05.2004.
- Terms and Conditions for the allotment were approved on 04.10.2004.
- Summary for acquisition of private land was approved on 28.12.2004 with the concept of returning 25% developed land against the land surrendered.
- The Governing Body of FDA approved enhanced percentage from 25% to 30% in its 69th meeting held on 08.04.2005 and approved by Government on 05.05.2005.
- Notification U/s 7(xiv) of the Punjab Development of Cities Act 1976 for Interim development order was issued on 01.01.2005 for the scheme comprising area 1218 acres.
- Available plots (minus exempted plot) were offered to general public in May 2005 with last date 26.07.2005
- First balloting for selection of successful allottee of exemption plots or available was held on 13.07.2005, the number of applications being huge.
- Second balloting for the allocation of Plot Nos to the allottees was held on 26.05.2006. In total 5257 plots (1K-1601, 10M-1840 and 5M-1816) of 1K, 10M and 5M were allotted.
- Extension of the FDA City Housing Scheme was approved in 68th Authority meeting held on 17.01.2005.
- Notification U/s 7(xiv) of the Punjab Development of Cities Act 1976 for Interim orders regarding private area included in FDA City Housing Scheme Extension was issued on 07.08.2006 for additional Acres.
Project Director: Muhammad Ashraf