Head/InchargeMr. Junaid Hassan Khan Manj., Director EM-I
- Allotment of residential plots.
- Sale of vacant Residential, Commercial plots, and Constructed units in FDA Schemes, through Open Auction.
- Allotment of plots earmarked for utility sites in FDA Schemes, to the applicant, Organization, and Government Departments on reserve price as per policy.
- Allotment of plots to Specified Groups laid down in the disposal of land by Dev: Authorities Act 2014.
- To allow transfer of plots.
- To execute the sale agreement of plots.
- To allow extension in the construction period of plots.
- To issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for obtaining a loan for House Building from House Building Finance Corporation and Banks.
- To issue property rights to the dwellers of the declared Katchi Abadis.
- To issue sale deeds to the survey holders of the Katchi Abadis.
- To transfer the plots of the declared Katchi Abadis.
- Collection of cost/price of sold allotted plots.
- Protection of FDA’s immovable properties and removal of encroachment on vacant plots / FDA unsold constructed Units / Road in the Schemes of FDA
- After the declaration/mutation of Katchi, Abadis allotment letters/demand notices have been issued to residential dwelling units.
- Grant of proprietary rights/sale deeds to dwellers of mutated Katchi Abadis after getting dues as per rules/policy issued by Directorate General of Katchi Abadis Government of Punjab.
- To Assist the Directorate General of Katchi Abadis Punjab pertaining to all Katchi Abadis falls under the jurisdiction of the FDA.
- To assist the District Coordination Officer Faisalabad to resolve the issues of Katchi Abadis through District Implementation Committee.
- To assist the Directorate of Town Planning pertaining to Building Control and plantable Map of Katchi Abadis.
- To recover Government dues in the shape of Cost of Land and Development Charges from the dwellers of all mutated Katchi Abadis as per rules/policy issued by the Directorate General of Katchi Abadis Government of Punjab