Head/InchargeMuhammad Ejaz, Incharge Mechanical Cell
The main responsibility of the mechanical cell is to maintain the mechanical machinery & Vehicles of the FDA and keep it in working condition. To maintain all vehicles, tractors, generators, Peter engines, water bowsers and keep them ready for operation at all time.
- Repair/Maintenance of Official vehicles of FDA
- Adjusting the petrol of all vehicles according to their ceiling limits.
- Inspection of all vehicles and machinery of FDA City every month.
- Operation/Repair/Maintenance of generators 210-KVA & 65-KVA to keep ready as alternate backup in absence of A.C
- Ensuring all POL facilities like Oil, Lubricant,
NFR etc. in Attock Smart Fuel Card.
- Token taxation of vehicles
- Keeping record of all vehicles like their repairing history, handed over taken over and related orders etc.